Friday, March 7, 2008

At the moment ...3/7/08

So, this is my first time really sitting down and trying the make a blog. I hope that I am doing this right.
Morgaen has decided to lay down and take a nap, so I thought this would be a perfect time for me to get familiar with blogging...
Chris had to work late last night, so hopefully it will be somewhat of an early night tonight. I do not want to cook, and there are some things I would like to get done out in town. He has had my car all week so I have been stuck at home, which is not always a bad thing. I need to return some stuff and get some stuff for breakfast in the morning.
So, as some of you may know we are expecting baby 3. I am so excited. Well, I get to go on the 11th for another ultrasound. I was hoping that I could find someone to watch the children for us so Chris could go but no luck. Kelly are you busy??? HaHa !!! I really would like Chris to be there for at least one ultrasound before he leaves to go to Iraq. Maybe on the 1st... I am looking forward to seeing if little Peanut has grown some. That way we can also determine when a possible due date for little Howe might be. I am hoping for mid November, even late November would be great that way Chris would have better chances to be here.
Well we have also decided that we are not going to be finding out the sex of the newest Howe. With Chris not being here through the pregnancy I wanted there to be a surprise for the both of us. That is the only surprise that I could think of. We already have both boy and girl, so this baby should be a surprise. Things that I may need for the little one are easily to get after the birth. I do not really need to many things at the moment. Most of the stuff I need, I won't truly need until baby is into his/her 2nd or 3rd month.
So, with out surprise of names. We have decided to pick names before Chris left that way if I do go into labor and he is not home yet, we have already agreed on them and I don't have to pick a name by myself. Noah Daniel Howe - for our boy name, and Isabellah Louise Howe - for our girl. Chris also wants Isabellah so he can call her Izzy.I like Bellah so that is what I am going to call her. I am not truely fond of Louise, but that is my middle name and my grandmothers middle name so we thought the 3rd baby would carry either daddy's middle or mommy's...
Completely off the subject. I am starving and just want Chris to come home and take us out to diner.
I have to get out of here so when Chris does get home we are ready to go. You all know what it is like going out to diner on a Friday. CRAZY!!!!!
This was kind of fun... Until next time...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yay you've joined the blogging community! I'll be reading anxiously awaiting the newest arrival to your *not-so-little* family :) Love ya!