Monday, March 10, 2008

I have changed my mind

One thing we all know is when you are pregnant, there is one thing for sure going to happen. You change your mind about things like you change your underwear. I have decided that I do not like my choice of names for the baby if it is a girl. Isabellah is just not for me. Bellah maybe, but for the last few days the name has not been sitting good in my mind. So for the time being Noah Daniel is still our choice for the boy. I have a girls name that has been a favorite since we chose Morgaen, and I think it is going to be the one.
Anyways, I have not been feeling that great and now I know what it is like to have some morning sickness. For the first time during one of my pregnancy's I have felt the pain and exhaustion of being sick. This baby is going to give me a run for my money.
Saturday evening I started to spot, and that was one of the scariest feelings in the world. Called the Dr's and they told me to drink more water and to lay down. Well it worked because I haven't spotted since. I am still on pins and needles but I think after my appointment tomorrow I may feel a little calmer about the pregnancy. I am so looking forward to my ultrasound. I think my friend Lisa is going to watch the kids so Chris can come with me. I really hope so but if he can't then that is okay as well.
I am looking forward to go home and see my family even though I am about to break the news of the pregnancy tomorrow night after my appointment. I don't know what kind of reply I will be getting. My father will be excited, my mother on the other hand. I am truly not sure. It really doesn't matter. I am excited and that is all that matters, right??? We have decided to stay an extra day, just so the family can take us out to diner and the whole gang to take Chris out to the bar after words. Obviously I can not go. I may go just to see him have some fun, but I am sure the cigarette smoke will make me ill, so I will end up leaving early anyways. He needs the break.
The kiddos are starting to fight so I think I am going to be getting off of here. I will be adding some new pictures later.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling so well. I hope it doesn't continue long. I still like Bella for a girls name - if you don't use it maybe I will ;) lol Good luck at your appt tomorrow, I hope that Lisa is able to watch the kids for you. Let me know how it goes!

Katherine said...

Awww girl...I totally feel you on the sick thing...I was sick for the first like 4 or 5 months with both of mine.

Jared and I changed Ashley's name like 10x before we had her lol she was almost Kailey...I just couldnt imagine saying that all of the time ...It has to have a good ring to it and if you dont like it now, just think after saying it 50 billion times lol

I hope you feel better!