Saturday, March 8, 2008

What a Rainy Kind of Day

Okay, let's proceed.
Last night we did go out to diner with intent not to spend a whole lot of money. So, we went to Olive Garden, ha ha... After a bottle of wine and everything else, our bill was 81.00... OMG, are you kidding me. It was so worth every bit of that money. The kids were super good and that is hard to come by. Our server was friendly but super slow with everything that she did. She did do a good job but the slowness was a bit of an issue when it came to food and drink. I probably shouldn't have left her as good of a tip as I did, but I have been there. Oh well!
Anyways, it is raining like cats and dogs and it is really windy outside, so in it is today. We were hoping that we could take the kids outside to just hang out but we can do that in the house today.
I think it has become more of a reality to both Chris and I that he is leaving soon, and that either as a family or just himself, needs to spend more time with the kids when he can. That is one thing you can never get back is precious time being with your kids and family.
Well, I have to get off of here to make some breakfast for the family. So I will continue this, later this afternoon.
~ * Chow * ~

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks for reminding me that we have a gift card to Olive Garden! Yummy!